Having a pitbull can be a wonderful experience, despite some media reports that say it becomes an aggressive dog. With training, a pitbull can be an excellent and kind dog and companion. For many owners, that is important – and simply essential is pitbull potty training.
To help make sure your dog visits the restroom outside, below are a few tips you can look at.
Keeping The Pee Outside The House
1. First, you need to place newspapers around an area of your dwelling where the cat may use them. Do this very early on inside dog’s life and make certain you put the newspapers down when they are very young.
2. When your pup uses the newspaper, move the puppy up to it, let them sniff it and after that praise them for utilizing the newspaper.
3. If a puppy pees on to the floor, completely clean it up. Dogs are able to smell well and a big a part of pitbull house training is keeping them from smelling that you do not want these to pee.
4. Whenever your pit bull puppy pees or poops where they’re meant to, let them have a lot of praise and let them have a treat. This will assist them to learn, help them bond and help curb aggressive behavior during pitbull house training.
5. After your pup eats or drinks, take them out to go to the washroom. Even consider the newspaper outside in order that they start learning to pee outside.